Practical, prioritized guidance on what to do and how to start implementing the projects on the roadmap are key components of any comprehensive cloud integration strategy.
In today’s IT environment, providing a secure unified user experience is no longer an option—it’s expected. However, many organizations don’t stop to consider all of the nuances of integrating cloud applications with their existing information systems and many business owners are uncertain on how to seamlessly achieve an integration of cloud-based platforms and legacy on-premise systems.
At Chicago Advisors, we provide a clear understanding of the business case, the associated benefits and risks to help drive the prioritization of cloud projects across the business—answering the question of where and how to start with cloud integration.Chicago Advisors can help your organization to map its path to the cloud, along with integrating your on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Secure, seamless integration of on-premise and cloud applications
- SaaS integrations such as Oracle SaaS, SAP Saas, Workday, SalesForce and niche SaaS providers with on-premise ERPs such as Oracle e-Business Suite, SAP, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards
- Improved customer experience
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Achieving maximum flexibility
- Improved quality of the end user experience